Testing of Industrial Development Internet Portal
Customer Country: Russia
Interaction model: Time & Material
Project description: Internet portal specializing in industrial equipment which enables users to receive all the necessary information in this area. The portal is intended to promote the products in the sphere of industrial equipment. It allows users to view, compare and buy the necessary products by placing ads and presentation of images, specifications, price lists and sales representatives to the end user.
- Carry out a full functional test of an Internet portal with extensive capabilities for search, grouping, sorting and filtering positions;
- Check the correctness of integration with back-end for portal management and filling with content (CRM);
- Ensure compatibility of the Solution: the portal should function correctly on a number of supported devices, platforms and browsers;
- Estimate the quality of the user and administrator part based on the selected test coverage;
- Implement quality control of the integration with a number of payment systems;
- Ensure compliance with safety standards of web applications.
Writing and updating test documentation (test cases, checklists, procedures). Functional and regression testing on the basis of developed test documentation. Testing UI. Testing for compliance with prepared layout design. Compatibility testing on various configurations which includes testing ranging from screen resolution to OS and browser version, including mobile platforms.
UAT-testing: from the perspective of the end user. Localization testing: testing the UI for the correct operation and content display when switching languages.
Security testing. Testing website for compliance with safety standards. Preparing recommendations to ensure the necessary level of security.
Tools and technologies
- HTML 5.0
- CSS 3
- PHP 5.3
- Bitrix 24
- VMWare Workstation 9.0